My adventures of sailing and baking have continued, but many new adventures have begun. Since my gingerbread extravaganza post, Bob and I have accomplished many things:
- I completed the Austin Marathon with Jenny. (February 2012)
- I got engaged to Bob at Zion national park after rock climbing to a summit of about 600 ft. (March 16, 2012)
- I graduated from Texas A&M University with a B.S. in health, and Bob graduated with a B.S. in aerospace engineering, Whoop! (December 15, 2012)
- We had an outdoor winter wedding at Vintage Villas in Austin, TX. (January 5, 2013)
- We traveled to Costa Rica for our honeymoon.
- Bob began his graduate program in aerospace engineering at Texas A&M. (January 2013)
- I worked as a barista at a Barnes & Noble bookstore.
- I began a nursing program at Texas A&M University Health Science Center. One more year of school, and then, I will be an RN. (July 2013-May 2015)
- I’ve studied countless hours with my nursing classmates who quickly became some of my best friends
- Bob put a hitch receiver on my car, so now we can tow his family’s lasers to the lake. Hopefully, this gives us more opportunities to get on the water.
These have been huge moments in our lives, and I look forward to what the future has in store. I have been so blessed by my family and friends who have supported me in all my endeavors. I could change my blog to “studystudystudy,” but in the interest of my followers, I hope to continue sharing sailing and kitchen stories with y’ all!
Thanks & Gig ‘Em! – Kerry Long